Her role is:
- To coordinate the WSPEI grant and the activities associated with it to ensure the grant meets outcomes.
- To direct and delegate work groups and project teams in order to do the grant’s work.
- To support all WSPEI Coordinators in their work with schools and communities to increase family engagement.
- To assist families who seek support to become a more effective advocate for their child.
- To collaborate with other WSPEI and DPI discretionary grant staff, along with state agencies to promote family engagement efforts areas of the state, reaching out to culturally diverse populations in offering training and resources.
Through the WSPEI grant work, Caroline is able to support families, community members, and district staff members with state and local information and resources. This information, along with mentorship and coaching, supports the building and maintaining of collaborative relationships which will, in turn, provide for improved outcomes for students.
Areas within the WSPEI grant that help to provide this support include the District Family Engagement Liaison Program, facilitation of up-to-date and relevant presentation modules, and individual family, community, and district staff support in the collaboration and IEP processes.
Shared decision-making is the goal, graduating students prepared for success is the expected result.
Caroline's contact information:
1300 Industrial Drive
Fennimore, WI 53809
Phone: (608) 558-5815